Webkey is looking for a talented and ambitious Sales Manager to drive our partner acquisition and develop our coverage and value propositions to expand Webkey’s presence worldwide.
Webkey is a remote device management and remote access software for Android.
The first version of the product has been released around 2010 as a developer tool for the Android community.
Later, development was suspended, until a small team of experts took a bold step and started searching for investment.
In December, 2018 Webkey was re-released with a new brand identity, website, improved interface and experience.
Since then there is ongoing development on the product, we are continuously releasing new features and capabilities while improving the ux for our existing customers.
Product is ready to purchase, our website is at https://webkey.cc. Client app is available at https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.webkey with 500.000+ installs.
Our operation based in Budapest, Hungary but as a Sales Manager you can join us from anywhere in the world and work with us remotely.
- Build a robust pipeline of potential enterprise partners worldwide
- Convert the pipeline into revenue generating accounts
- Apply analytical skills to understand & optimise our business and value for our partners
- Generate incremental revenues from existing clients by selling additional advertising capabilities and proactively pursuing executive-level relationships
- Provide a single point of contact for client communications, escalating account concerns and requirements
- Apply analytical skills to understand our clients’ changing business needs
- Previous online sales experience in an enterprise setting is an advantage, preferably with a technology SaaS company
- Generally, any online business development, sales or analytical role will be of interest
- Proficiency in English language is a requirement
- Work on an outstandingly active market:
By May 2019 Google reported 2.5 billion monthly active users on the platform, where the market share of Android devices in the business segment is 25%
- Total flexibility: you can join us from anywhere in the world and work fully remote
- Flexible working hours
- Fix monthly salary + Revenue share after each closed deal
- Paid training